gnome-panel fails to convert drawers

I did a quick look through Bugzilla, but nothing seemed to match.  After
upgrading two machines from GNOME 2.2 to 2.4, I noticed gnome-panel
doesn't convert the launchers in drawers correctly.  That is, I still
see the icons under the drawers, but now they are no longer clickable
(though I can move the icons within the drawer).  I can't get properties
on the launchers, but I do see their config files in
~/.gnome2/panel2.d/default/launchers.  I also see entries for the
launchers in the panel gconf keys.  If I add a new launcher to one of
the drawers, it works as expected.  All of my launchers on a main panel
(i.e. not within a drawer) were converted correctly.

Is this to be expected?  Is anyone else seeing this?  Thanks.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team	::	marcus FreeBSD org