Re: 2.5 and gtk+ HEAD

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 15:52, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 04:29, Anders Carlsson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've added a gnome26.moduleset to jhbuild for those of us that want to
> > build 2.5.
> >
> > So the question is if we should start monitoring gtk+ HEAD for this or
> > if we should wait for the GTK+ API freeze.
> >

> I'd say go ahead and point gnome26 at GTK HEAD.

FWIW, I'd love a tarball release so that we can throw it in
xd-unstable[1] and start testing it, now that we have that outlet. Owen,
does the gtk team have any idea when that might happen? [Sorry, am on
gtk-devel but haven't really followed the latest schedule discussions
closely.]

Luis

[1] which is tarball, not CVS based