Re: jhbuild problems

My guess would be that you don't have the gconf module from
gnome-python2 installed. I made an attempt to make this thing run
without GConf, but I didn't test the latest set of changes on a system
without the GConf module installed. I guess I should just make it fail
on import for now until I make it work without GConf.

-Seth