dbus and GNOME 2.8

Hi guys,
	as I wrote in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-January/msg00495.html
I'm working on a new implementation and a new API for egg-recent that I
hope to have ready in time for 2.7.0 or 2.7.1 so that it can be
evaluated for inclusion in 2.8.
I'm now at a point where I have to take a decision about the IPC
mechanism [1] to use. I see two possibilities:
1. CORBA/Bonobo
2. dbus

The question is: will dbus be included in GNOME 2.8?
Havoc: are you going to propose it for inclusion?

Ciao,
Paolo

[1] I'd like to use a client/server architecture to reduce the file
locking and performance problems of the current implementation.