Re: bug-buddy branched for 2.6

Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 09:34:07AM +0800, James Henstridge escribió:

>>Should this be xml-rpc instead?
>>

>Given that submitting bugs to bugzilla is pretty simple and
>standardised, is there any benefit to using a non-standard bugzilla
>feature here?  All you really need to do is acquire a login cookie
>(going to /query.cgi?goAheadAndLogin=1 will do that), then do a post to
>/post_bug.cgi.

	I think interating with a web application via xml-rpc is a cleaner
way than manually do what a browser does.

	I think xml-rpc is on redhat bugzilla. Luis do you know if there
is any plan about integrating xml-rpc stuff in bugzilla mainstream?

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas