Re: Intrusion

<quote who="Rob Adams">

> Do we still need the message about the intrusion on the front page of
> gnome.org?

Totally wrong list for this, Rob! :-)

It is worth having up there as long as some services are down. We can easily
point people to the front page to grok what's happening, with links to more
info. I'll leave it up until we can report on the intrusion and have all
services back (or otherwise resolved).

- Jeff

   "The Motif interface, with chunkier controls, felt more like a ghetto
                           blaster." - Liam Quin