Re: State of the X clipboard, and perhaps a solution

> That's maybe because you are used to it. It's a problem for people
> familiar with Windows and MacOS platforms.

It's also worth noting that it doesn't Just Work. Regardless of people
migrating from whatever platform to Gnome/Linux. It doesn't need to
behave the same... it needs to behave properly. Currently I don't think
it does. Currently the user needs to be aware of the implementation and
rules of copying and pasting, or they'll get totally confused when they
can't copy/paste. Forcing the user to know these is unacceptable IMO.

--
Jerry Haltom
Feedback Plus, Inc.