Re: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule

On Sat, 2004-04-24 at 10:54, Markus Bertheau wrote:
> ÷ óÂÔ, 24.04.2004, × 05:56, Jeff Waugh ÐÉÛÅÔ:
>
> > Here's a cal(1) rendition of the schedule which you can quote in replies. :)
>
> There's no "Patch review" and "Bugzilla cleaning" period

But it's _always_ patch review and bugzilla cleaning time. I'm sure
maintainers will always like it if people
- review current bugs and present overall status (Matthias Clasen is the
king of doing this, for instance).
- review patches to make sure they a) commit without problems b) work.

As I've said before I think it's a good idea to hand some of this
responsibility/workload to official co-maintainers. Giving
responsibility makes people take responsibility. But none of us have any
way to force maintainers to do this.

--
Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com