Re: spacial

> That doesn't make much sense, though.  It's quite useful to have two
> copies of the same file open, perhaps with different edits, to be saved
> to different locations or used as temporaries.

The tabs defiantly need an option to go. *I* would much rather have each
text file opened in a separate app, but I realize a lot of people like
tabs, so the option should be there.

As for spatialization, how about by default act spatialized, jumping to
the open document, but allow the exact same metaphore as Nautilus...
holding down shift opens a new instance of the same document. Also, File
> Open should behave non-spatially.

???

At least let us turn off the tabs though. :0