Re: suggestion for managing clutter on the desktop

I guess some of the features in my second panel
(maximize all, minimize all, close all...) applet do
exist in right clicking on a group in the tasklist.
Although by using the second panel applet, it makes
these features more accessible to the average user
(functionality only one click away instead of being
hidden in a menu).

There are the new features such as being easily able to
unhide one window and hide another with the click of a
button. Also simply being able to see all the titles
names without having to click on the tasklist button is
a feature.  I really believe it would eliminate the
need for tabbed applications, which only exist because
of the insufficiences of the standard tasklist.