Re: [fdo] Re: On translation regressions due to freedesktop.org dependencies

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> We don't have all modules with the same branches. That will only work if
> we branch all modules just after a release so we could get a translation
> module from the gnome-2-6 branch with all translations for GNOME 2.6.
> But that will not work with gtk/glib/pango. I don't see as an easy
> solution for GNOME or other projects with different branches.

So do you have an alternate proposal? The longer the current situation
continues, the more regression we will see.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778