Re: Copyright assignment

Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 03:00:41PM -0700, Jeff Waugh escribió:

>Note that there is a big difference between "required by dependency" and
>"included in an official GNOME release", so there really is no precedent
>here.

	Humm, maybe I'm on crack, or my English reading has become worse
since I'm clubbing every night here in London but we have this on
libart_lgpl:

	http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/libart_lgpl/README?rev=1.1.1.1&view=auto

"Libart is free software. It is also for sale. For information about
licensing libart, please contact Raph Levien
<raph acm org>. Contributions to the codebase are also very welcome,
but the copyright must be assigned in writing to preserve the
licensing flexibility."

	so we have a precedent on copyright assignement in official
GNOME release.

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas