Re: new modules consensus

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 16:15, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> >  - vino
>
> I'm still impressed this worked out the box. Without messing around or
> anything. This is definitely one of those "cool new features", and I
> think it would be a shame to leave it out. Sure, it's got some issues
> (like the lack of a client, or a notification icon when someone's logged
> in), but those are minor and can be resolved.

Agreed -- a notification area icon when someone is connected would be
excellent.  I used Vino for real[1] the first time today, and as I've no
idea the remove user (my boss) actually disconnected, I had no way of
knowing I could go back to reading Planet Gnome.

Ross

[1] I've used it a few times before, but no more beyond "vncviewer
localhost" [2]
[2] Which is good fun, everyone should have a go
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                     www: http://www.burtonini.com./