Re: new modules consensus

> The backends are designed for still letting the user change the
> configuration by hand or with his/her distro's tools, if it doesn't so
> for you then it's a serious bug
>
> 	Carlos
>
> PD: please, please, before judging the tools beforehand give them a try,
> and stop misinforming people

Sorry, I didn't mean to misinform in any way. I just meant that a user
can end up having to relate to two different sets of configuration
utilities, having to make a choice. I didn't mean to imply that they
technically interfere. I won't dictate if that is bad or not, and
distributions will probably ship GNOME without g-s-t anyway - until they
realise g-s-t is better ;)

Christoffer