Re: default theme consensus

* Eugenia Loli-Queru <eloli hotmail com>:

> I agree with you Link. Glider seems more functional and usable than
> Indubstrial at this point. Glider makes it easier to the eye to distinguish
> between elements. However, Indubstrial has some nice rounded features that
> give an extra edge to it.

Glider or other Smooth-Engine based themes have a problem where
Industrial is better: TextEntry-Widgets which are disabled
(un-editable) are easy to distinguish. See what I mean:

http://www.glorybox.de/smooth.png
http://www.glorybox.de/industrial.png

This is a point for Industial on the usabilty side.

--
  Kai Weber
» kai weber glorybox de   http://www.glorybox.de   gpg-key: 0x594D4132