Re: Window Resizer Grip Inventory

If it's going to be there, it really should be either on all resizeable
windows, or none, dependent on window manager theme. This implies it
should be in the window manager (as such do Steven's arguments in his
sibling reply to Havoc). I once hacked up a metacity/gtk+ theme combo
to make this kind of work, but it still relied on the grip being there
in the status bar. Not really very user-friendly.

-- dobey