Bugzilla & maintainers

Hi,

Many of you may have already noticed the new "Maintainers" section on
http://bugzilla.gnome.org, but I thought I would point it out for those
that haven't.  It includes general policy information (updating and
adding versions and components, adding a new project to the database,
etc.), links to product-specific triaging guidelines, and reports to
assist in finding unreviewed patches.

I would like to make a particular request in regards to the product
specific triaging guidelines.  These were collected by Chris Davidson
and Richie Wentzel about six months ago.  They did a great job, but I
fell down on my end and didn't get it incorporated into the triage guide
until now.  This means that some of the information may not be up-to-
date.  Additionally, we only have guidelines for a small subset of
products.  While we don't need special guidelines for every product, I
am sure that more could benefit from providing some for the volunteers
willing to help with bugzilla.  Please take a look and see if there's
anything that needs to be updated, added, or removed.

Elijah