Re: default theme consensus

<quote who="Kjartan Maraas">

> Yeah, I agree that this is much too late to be changing the look of what
> is shown in practically *every* screenshot in the docs.
>
> Can we discuss Seth's proposal and make sure we agree on a new theme for
> the next release instead?

I totally agree with this proposal. Let's suck up Simple for now, and do a
nice big change next time around. :-)

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

    "Learning and doing is the true spirit of free software -- learning
   without doing gets you academic sterility, and doing without learning
    is all too often the way things are done in proprietary software." -
                                Raph Levien