Re: Color Calibration

I'm torn.  The problem is that a normal user would not know anything
about gamma correction (unless they are gamers) and it would not be
appropriate to put that in the control center.  But there are some good
use cases where you might want this.  Perhaps, a11y/colour blindness
that type of thing might find it useful.

One thing we could do is find a way to make this into a gconf preference
when it comes to the desktop and then perhaps optionally a gui could be
made along the lines of guitweaker utility (or maybe a part of that)

I dont't think it could get into the control panel which is already has
grown large.  However, thats the community call.  In any case, we'll
have to wait for the 2.10 cycle to decide whether it's in or not.

sri