Re: API break request

On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 23:57, Shaun McCance wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-24 at 09:51, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > If you get a password dialog from libgnomeui nautilus thinks this means
> > the open took a long time, so it opens a cancel dialog. There really is
> > no perfect way to fix this, so i've gone for the hack fix. It requires
> > an api addition to libgnomeui though, so I need to ask for permission to
> > add it.
>
> So gnome_authentication_manager_dialog_is_visible just returns whether
> or not any single password dialog is visible, then?  So let's say I open
> both bender and tungsten.  And I get a password dialog for bender, but
> tungsten really just is taking forever.  Would I not get a cancel dialog
> for tungsten because there's a password dialog visible for bender?

These are two different apps, right? The is_visible is per-app, so
things would work right.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a time-tossed dishevelled paranormal investigator whom everyone believes
is mad. She's a disco-crazy paranoid detective with an incredible destiny.
They fight crime!