Re: Blocker nomination

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Rodney Dawes wrote:

Are you also running Mandrake?

Yep, indeed.

The string "defaults.list" doesn't even appear anywhere in the code in cvs. Maybe it is due to a broken patch in those packages?

I honestly don't have a clue, the only thing I know is that g-s-d and nautilus are unusable in the last 2.7 packages built by Goetz Waschk.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778