Re: Document font in GNOME (was: Re: Preferences in Yelp?!)

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 15:01 -0600, Matt Proud wrote:
> The only question I have about this is, to what font should this proposed
> setting default? Have anyone any definitive ideas with regard to this?

I suggest making it the same font but two level larger size. We just
need it to make documents easier to read, ATM.
--
Enver ALTIN                   |        http://skyblue.gen.tr/
Software developer @ Parkyeri |      http://www.parkyeri.com/