Re: Font Preferences Dialog Proposal Re: Font Configuration Applet

On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 19:54, Andrew Johnson wrote:
> > http://debain.org/stuff/fontpref.png
> > http://debain.org/stuff/render.png
>
> I  like this overall and think this makes sense, if the dpi issue can be
> resolved in an intelligent place and manner. Though moving dpi to the
> RANDR applet, I am not entirely sure about, I can see it as being a
> valid solution.
>
> The Font Zoom option idea would make sense perhaps adding it on the main
> Fonts tab, beneath document fonts?

In case a "Font Zoom" option would relate to all fonts, this...

http://debain.org/stuff/render2.png

...IMO looks more reasonable then. The "Overall Options" may also be a
good place in case we decide to keep the DPI settings in the font
dialog.

-Samuel
|      Samuel Abels       |   http://www.debain.org    |
| spam ad debain dod org  | knipknap ad jabber dod org |