Re: New window placement (was: Re: Focus stealing prevention)

From: uws <uws xs4all nl>
> Another Metacity enhancement request: open new windows on the screen the
> mouse cursor is on. A lot of new windows are placed on my secondary monitor,
> while I'm working on the first one.
>
> Is this a useful feature for Metacity?

Perhaps this needs to be a preference.  I know myself that I want
new application windows to appear on the same monitor and
workspace as the parent application window .
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden cas org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>