Re: New window placement (was: Re: Focus stealing prevention)

>If you want to use devilspie, why don't you use devilspie?

Oh, I do.  I'm sorry if my comment was not understood.  What I
was trying to indicate was that by including Devil's Pie
functionality as a part of the GNOME desktop environment, the
issue being discussed here - window placement, as well as a
variety of other user requests, could be handled as desired by
users without individual sites having to track down and deal with
the issues individually.

--
Larry W. Virden <URL: mailto:lvirden cas org>
Even if explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this