Re: build sherrif-ery - nautilus-media fails to configure

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> (1) what functionality are we losing because of the nautilus changes?

The music view.

> (2) what functionality is duplicated between totem and n-m?

Everything else (thumbnailer, property page).

> (3) what's left in n-m that isn't  in (1) or (2)?

The music view, which is of dubious value, from my POV. :-)

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu in Mataró, Spain: December 5th-18th      http://www.ubuntulinux.org/

   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.