Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

Except that you can have a template for a folder object, or ftp site
object, as well. Those aren't really documents...

Is that the best you can say in its defense?

I'm not defending anything. I'm just pointing out that a template is not necessarily a document, therefore it's not appropriate to place it under Documents.

~/.stuff_i_really_seldom_look_at/Templates/ instead of ~/Documentos/...

Fine with me, as long as the templates themselves are easily accessible and discoverable from the desktop.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778

   == Geen softwarepatenten in Europa! == www.NoSoftwarePatents.com ==