Re: gnome-theme-manager ate my baby

I have taken a (short) strace dump and attached it bzip'ed to the bug.

The stuff at the end is most pertinent I think, it seems when the cpu
spike happens I am getting a lot of ioctl read poll write select crap..
thats about it. over and over and over again. I just hope someone else
can make sense of it...

Andrew