Re: G2.10 Module Proposal: Sound Juicer

> SJ 0.5.x is effectively dead, the work in CVS is what I'm proposing for
> G2.10.  For people who are not running CVS I suppose I should do an
> unstable tarball release at some point.

Not to pick on Ross specifically but there seems to me to be a lot of
untested/unreleased/unfinished software being proposed this time
round?
I was always under the impression that getting into the gnome desktop
wasn't just to be seen as a way to get exposure for your program, it
was the other way around, you got exposure and then get added to the
desktop (modulo my other arguments from years ago about the desktop
being too big)

While I've not had a look at the cvs head of sound juicer recently (I
don't think), I'd be wary of things being proposed before they've even
had an unstable release and are simply available in CVS...

iain