Re: Scripting in Gnome

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 15:22 -0800, Rob Adams wrote:
> It'd be awesome if gnumeric could become infected by excel macro
> viruses.

All the other kids think it's cool.  ;-)

I'm sure some of the more brain-dead issues could be worked around.  I.
e., disabling any kind of I/O (does excel allow that?) and such.  Secure
embedded scripts are a possibility, it's just that most vendors botch
them up like a hill billy in Congress.  (No, I swear, that wasn't a jab
at Bush.)