Re: ANNOUNCE: GNOME Desktop & Developer platform 2.4.2 - "

tor, 05.02.2004 kl. 08.32 +0100, skrev Kjartan Maraas:
> On behalf of the GNOME foundation, the release team and all the various
> maintainers, documenters, translators and bughunters I have the honor of
> announcing a new point release from the stable series of 2.4.x releases
> of the GNOME Desktop and developer platform.
>
> The release is available here:
>
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/desktop/2.4/2.4.2/source/

In addition to the typo noted by Remi already, we ended up shipping a
gpdf tarball that used API from the unstable and new GTK+. Martin rolled
a new tarball with a fix so gpdf-0.112.1 should be available at

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/gpdf/0.112/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Kjartan