Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

I'm with Daniel here.

If we want to attract enterprise, education,
government and business users, we can't come off like
a bunch of juveniles.  We've been working and working
to make a reputation for ourselves as a mature,
enterprise-ready, professional-grade desktop and that
gets nuked in one swoop.

It needs to be renamed NOW.

Leslie