Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

<quote who="Daniel Veillard">

> On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 06:34:18PM +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > GNOME Development Release 2.5.3: "That and a pair of testicles."

>   So next time before choosing a release name
>     GET SOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE

It's a development release. It fits with the naming theme for the 2.5
series. It is not a representative name in a marketing or semantic sense. We
can all have a chuckle about it, go home, and remember that this is the
entire reason why our .0 releases don't have names.

Hooray,

- Jeff (who is quite proud to be 'that and a pair of testicles')

       "Have you ever kissed a girl?" - Bryan Cantrill to Dave Miller