Re: Files missing from gnome-icon-theme/po/POTFILES.in

On Sat, 2004-02-14 at 18:33 +0100, Danilo Segan wrote:

> There were a bunch of missing files in POTFILES.in in gnome-icon-theme
> module.  This is especially bad because we're in string freeze time.
>
> No one was listed in AUTHORS, so I'm posting to d-d-l as well.
>
> I've added the following files now ("intltool-update -m" in po
> subdirectory gave the list in "missing"):
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-OK.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-certified.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-cool.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-danger.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-distinguished.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-draft.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-favorite.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-generic.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-important.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-new.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-ohno.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-personal.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-special.icon.in.h
>   scalable/emblems/emblem-urgent.icon.in.h
>
> If they need not be translated they should be added to
> po/POTFILES.skip instead.

No, they shouldn't. Scalable stuff has been removed for some time now
(2003-10-21). Most likely, these are zombies from your last interrupted
intltool run before they were removed. As you may know, intltool
generates headers from .in files which are then processed by xgettext.

regs,
 Chris