Re: Proposed: gswitchit

I know that this is most likely intended to be humourous, but please
cut the crapola.
OK. I will try. Anyway, if you feel personally offended, I am ready to apologize publicly for the format of my speech.
I brought up an issue that needed to be resolved, that no one else
Actually, I was not aiming at the person who first asked the question (actually, this question was first asked on IRC by ... I do not know whom exactly, probably myself talking to jody at #gswitchit). I just meant the final answer which I accept but cannot consider as the perfect one. But I really do not want to start the flame again, so my escapade was just intended to remind the fact there are unhappy ones around:)

wanted to deal with. Your energy would be better spent coming up with a good solution to the problem you see for your users.
I seriously tried. But my creativity is probably just not good enough to invent ... graphical symbols easily associated with the countries/ languages (99% of layouts have names of countries and languages) but not resembling flags. So this issue is really open - everyone's creativity is very welcome (for ideas, not flame please). At the moment, the only cosher solution I have is textual labels.

Regards,

Sergey