Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox

Jeff Waugh wrote:
>Eugenia, your very lengthy emails are not helping this discussion at all.

Only one of my emails was lengthy, and that was a reply to _two_ emails from
Havoc.

>I'm not interested in reading a point you can't make in a decent paragraph

Oh, great, let's now get flamed by Mr Waugh for not being native english
speakers.
I hope you can make some decent paragraphs in Greek btw, I would really love
to see those.

Instead of refuting my points you reply with cheap trolling. Or is it that
you actually agree with me?

I spent 2.5 hours writing these emails because I do believe that I have a
good point and because I want to help out..(Time is 3:12 AM over here after
contributing to the discussion and that's the thanks I get for staying up
all night replying doing my best).

>Carpet bombing won't help either.

I do not know this expression, so I won't get offended by it. Nice try
though.

---------------

Xavier Bestel wrote:

>Tells a lot about your arguments ...

I do not think so. I do quite some emailing with Patrick, I report lots of
kde/gnome/kernel things/bugs/opinions to him and that was just one random of
all these.

>Don't be silly, once RB is present in a distro, users won't care if it has
a "Gnome Desktop" seal of approval.

First of all, I suggest you be careful of your language. Secondly, my whole
point that you missed in that paragraph and my previous emails was that many
distros will NOT include RB because of a number of reasons (yes, this
includes narrow vision).

Good night.

Eugenia