Re: Proposed: monkey-bubble

Just a users POV, but I think it's silly to clone Frozen
Bubble like this. Frozen Bubble is already widely distributed with many
Linux distros (and as it's written in Perl/SDL I expect it's portable to
pretty much everywhere), is well known, has professionally done music and
artwork, is stable etc.

I'm not saying Monkey Bubble isn't a nice piece of work, but the only
thing it adds to Frozen Bubble is some GTK menus which aren't exactly a
killer feature for a game (oh, and s/penguin/monkey/)

If Monkey Bubble was included in Gnome, this might push Frozen Bubble out
of many OS distributions which would be a big shame - what, in short,
would be the point in that?

thanks -mike