Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Proposed: Rhythmbox

> Part of me thinks a dbus event "com.burtonini.soundjuicer.SongExtracted"
> may be a good idea[1], that way Jamboree can do the same trick...
>
> I've also been asked a way to run a shell script when a song is
> extracted, all of these problems should really be solved with a single
> feature.  Not sure what it will look like though...

Fwiw, at one point I started to add some bonobo support to SoundJuicer
so that other apps can monitor what SoundJuicer was currently doing.
Events were also emitted each time a song was ripped. I never finished
the patch, and I don't know if I still have it somewhere, but this can
be used to solve the various things you want to be done the same way. I
can look for it and finish it if there is interest in such a patch.

Christophe