Re: GNOME Development Release 2.5.2: "You want me to blow on your toes?"

<quote who="Andreas J. Guelzow">

> What happened to the proposal to include glabels?

It came in loooooong after the proposal due date, and was not supported very
strongly (including the maintainer citing that it would make more sense in
Fifth Toe or Office). It is simply not an appropriate module for the Desktop
release.

- Jeff

  "I rather think of Pat as our linguistic ornithologist here - 'Oh look,
         the brown noddy also nests in the mangrove!'" - John Fleck