XIMAN Evolution

hi everybody
I'm new on this list and new on linux but i want to learn & develop
an Add-in for XIMIAN Evolution to send SMS and MMS like mal messages.
That means  want to create a button or menu entry to open a form where i
can compose SMS(MMS) and extract from adress book contact names and cell
phones numbers.

I hope that I' ll do this with C# and MONO because I 'm developing now
in MS .NET and C# or  VB .NET
If you have the ideea how can I do this it will be very helpfull for me.
Thanx

Romulus (from Romania - East Europe)