Re: Proto initial GNOME 2.6 new modules decision

Hi

 libxklavier
(Already in, as a gnome-control-center dependency, with strong community support.)
Actually, I guessed libxklavier was not going to be a part of GNOME. I always thought of it as external dependency. So the release process for libxklavier would not be bound to the GNOME release schedule. Was I wrong? Or did I get your statement wrong?

 Switchit
(Already in, merged with gnome-control-center, with strong community support.)
This one, correct, is merged into both gnome-control-center and gnome-applets.

Thanks to the community for all the support I got during the process. And I really need more support, especially in relation to non-XFree servers.

Regards,

Sergey