Re: Extending the Gnome search capabilities to be able to search in OOo files

I guess the defintion of GNOME search capabilities is 'medusa' which you
find in GNOME CVS. I think the current plan is to start bundling medusa
with GNOME 2.8, some distributions problably sooner if it is ready. I
suggest you check out 'medusa' from GNOME CVS and take a look at it.

Christian