RE: Proto initial GNOME 2.6 new modules decision

> >>  libxklavier
> >>    (Already in, as a gnome-control-center dependency, with strong
> >>    community support.)
> >>

> Actually, I guessed libxklavier was not going to be a part of
> GNOME. I
> always thought of it as external dependency. So the release
> process for
> libxklavier would not be bound to the GNOME release schedule. Was I
> wrong? Or did I get your statement wrong?

It's not an optional dependency, so I think we all expect it to follow the
GNOME release schedule, and that's why it was listed as a proposed new GNOME
2.6 module. Please tell us very clearly if you do not expect libxklavier to
follow the GNOME Desktop release schedule.

> Thanks to the community for all the support I got during the process.

Thank you for working so well with the other GNOME developers and for being
so responsive.

> And I really need more support, especially in relation to
> non-XFree servers.

Keep asking and keep repeating the issues, I guess.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net