Re: Gnome/Nautilus extensions for OpenOffice.org

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	Escape works for me ;-) what version of what are you using ? [ right
> click goes back a slide incidentally ]

I tested it with OO.o 1.1.0 Solaris.
But now I see that the Linux build does react to Esc. So it's not as bad
as I thought.

However my idea still stands: why not have an exit-full-screen mechanism
like Totem for each (GNOME) app that can do something in FS mode? Would
that be feasible?

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778