Re: Slide show as part of screensaver

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 22:37, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 03:01, Adam Sampson wrote:
> OK, payed GLSlideshow a visit. Can we improve on its usability in terms
> of making the front-end a lot less complicated, with of course, a lot
> less options?

This subject comes up often:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2003-February/msg00017.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-November/msg00407.html

Part of the problem is that there are too many screensavers to locate
one, as you've just discovered.  Most the screensavers are mediocre, but
no one can agree which ones should be removed.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.