Re: Proto initial GNOME 2.6 new modules decision

Basically, it's nice to know that libxklavier has a maintainer that
understands the release cycle and what GNOME needs. I think this is not be
I will try to be like this:) And again, I consider as my personal responsibility ensuring the buildability of g-c-c and g-a against the most stable (and most cross-platform, which can be tradeoff in some cases:)) version of libxklavier.

the first time that we have introduced a dependency on a non-GNOME library.
So, you have not serious objections, dont you?

Maybe there is a freedesktop.org release schedule that it can follow
instead.
Never heard about such a thing. Probably, I should consider joining to xlibs releases (my closest "relatives").

Regards,

Sergey