Re: gedit string freeze breakage

On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 17:35 +0200, Christian Rose wrote:
> There has recently been an unannounced string freeze breakage in the
> string frozen gedit gnome-2-6 branch.
>
> This is the message:
>
>         #: gedit/dialogs/gedit-close-confirmation-dialog.c:152
>         msgid "Question"

Gosh, my fault. Sorry. What is the best action to take now, totally
revert or not mark the string for translation?

Sorry again, this was really not intentional.

(A simple message to me without informing 10 lists and the Queen of
England would have been enough, but I suppose that public mockery is the
punishment for breaking the freeze ;-)

ciao
	paolo