Re: Proposed: cantus

On Mon, 2004-07-19 at 19:55 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> (This is a thread-starter for the final module discussion before the release
> team reports back with a summary and proposal, which will aim to represent
> the consensus of the community. Please be kind to authors, and start totally
> new threads if there's a reason to shift off-topic.)

>   cantus is a free, GTK2-based audio tagging application.

Against...
Doesn't fit in with the multimedia frameworks we already have, doesn't
fit in the desktop itself, and it's far from "easy to use".

I have nothing against cantus itself, as I would and do use it, but it's
not a desktop application (I mean, we don't have a movie or a music
player in the desktop yet).

Cheers

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
It hurt the way your tongue hurts after you accidentally staple it to
the wall.