Re: Proposed: vino

I'm in favor, but I have a minor complaint.  If you can split
out the preferences and put that into the control center and then
"share my desktop" in actions (which starts the vncserver)  "Share
my desktop" should then change to "Unshare my desktop" after that.

So basically some ui polish to make it look professional.  This should
help newebies out.

sri