Re: gnome-applets

<quote who="Davyd Madeley">

> As far as I can tell, gnome-applets hasn't had a release in the entire 2.7
> series.
>
> Who is the current maintainer, is it Kevin V or Kjarten or no one at the
> moment?
>
> If no one has the time, I am willing to take up the mantle to at least get
> tarballs out for 2.7.4 (*).

Kevin made a 2.7 release yesterday, so we're okay for 2.7.4. But Kevin seems
to be pressed for time these days, so perhaps you could chat to him about
co-maintenance, or just helping out if that sounds too scary. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

    "Women are too irrational to be crazed killers anyway." - Angus Lees